5 Star hotel “Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa”(http://mediterraneanhotels.gr/village/)
• Accommodation (double, single or triple room)
• Half board (breakfast and dinner) breakfast: 7:30-10:00, dinner: 19:00-21:30
• FREE use of the SPA ( indoor heated swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and fitness room). From 12:00 to 20:00 daily
• A tango lesson per day (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) with Evi Anesti & Diego Mastrángelo (90 min duration)
• Entrance to the milongas with a drink (a glass of juice/beer/wine)
• Mini morning milonga on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 13:00!!
• FREE Wi-Fi and wired internet
EXTRA FEE (NOT INCLUDED):
We offer transportation from Thessaloniki and back: costs 10€ per person.
The bus will leave Thessaloniki on Thursday morning and return to it on Sunday noon.
Departure: Thursday 11:30 am, from Aristotelous Square (bus 78 takes you from the airport till there, ticket 2€ per person)
Arrival: Sunday 16 pm to Aristotelous Square (bus 78 takes you from there to the airport, ticket 2€ per person)
• Reservations are considered valid after the correspondent fee has been deposited.
• Privilege view rooms (to the sea) and suites have an extra cost of 10€ per night.
• Check in: every day at 14:00, check out: Sunday at 12:00
• Lessons will be held as follows:
every day from 17:00 to 18:30 intermediate (Diego Mastrangelo & Evi Anesti)
every day from 18:30 to 20:00 advanced (Diego Mastrangelo & Evi Anesti)
The goal of the lessons (which are not mandatory of course!) is to work on a subject during the three days, allowing a higher level of detail and understanding. All the material showed in the lessons will be explained at the end of each lesson for the attendees to film.
Single participants (leaders or followers) are welcome. We will do our best to match up single registrations according to the level you sign up to, but of course it is NOT A GUARANTEED Service. That is why it is always better to sign up with a partner to make sure you have THE ONE you wish to work with during classes.
• milongas start every evening at 22:30, end at 04:00 (on Saturday it ends at 5:00!)
• For those not staying at the hotel, costs are as follow:
lesson 10€, milonga with a drink 10€ (wine, beer or juice)
If you pay the lesson and the entrance to the milonga in advance, the cost is 7€ for each, per person.
◘ MORE INFO:
• tel: 0030 6946797696
• facebook: La milonga sorpresa
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• site: http://tangood.com/
Come join us for a great tango weekend combined with the luxurious facilities of a 5* hotel!